southerncharmbooks

Southern Charm Books

I'm Ramzi. Super mom to Easton. Girlfriend/Bestfriend/Sock-pickerupper to Luke. Insurance agenent. Mexican food. Mascato. Book lover. Blogger.

The Edge of Darkness
Melissa Andrea
Night After Night
Lauren Blakely
Wanted
Kelly Elliott
Beautifully Damaged (Beautifully Damaged)
L.A. Fiore

Alluring

Seductive

Bewitching

Perfect.

That's how I can best describe this book!

Kresley Cole has outdone herself in this one. So much passion and intimacy, it was beautiful. I absolutely adore Natalie. She is feisty and although she may submit to Sevastyan sexually, her strong personality shows. She controlled that man, fully and you can see that throughout the book. He was devoted to her, heart and soul and it was beautiful.

There are SO many books that have been published with the whole "BDSM" take on things in the past year or so but I loved that she gave this book a twist.. it's not the usual "billionaire man finds starving college student and falls head over heels for her", She gave it something different and by the end of this book I was ready to pack up and move to Russia! Not even kidding!

Also, I think she did an amazing job researching Russia's history. I loved that they sometimes spoke in Russian.. it all fit together so perfect.

I give this book 5 stars and if I could I would give it MORE!!